### **Section 1: Identifying the Issue**
* **Visitor:** Hello, please excuse me for messaging you here. I have been facing this monetization problem for over 5 months, and we haven't been able to solve it yet.
* **Visitor:** *(Sends screenshots showing a restricted Facebook Page with the warning: "Your Page lost access to monetization tools... Some of your content is not earning.")*
* **Blogger:** Is it a Facebook Page or a Facebook Professional Profile?
* **Visitor:** It is a Facebook Page.
* **Blogger:** Did you delete the videos that caused the issue? Also, what was the specific reason given for the violation? Was it related to violence?
* **Visitor:** No, it wasn't a single video. Actually, all of my videos have been reported.
* **Blogger:** Can you delete them? To restore your monetization, you need to delete every single video that carries the policy issue.
---
**Section 2: Analyzing the Content & Flags**
* **Visitor:** Bro, please look closely at the screenshots I sent you earlier. The violation is definitely not for violence.
* **Visitor:** *(Sends a mobile screenshot showing a long list of videos, each marked with a red "▲ Issue" warning label).*
* **Blogger:** That is exactly the critical problem you need to fix right there. If you refuse to delete those flagged videos, your page will remain stuck in this status much longer than other creators.
* **Visitor:** But they have all been reported collectively—we are talking about 6,000 clips here. In reality, there is nothing wrong with them. Let me send you the page link so you can see for yourself.
* **Blogger:** That is precisely the core issue: you are hesitant to delete them.
* **Visitor:** Here is the link: `[https://www.facebook.com/share/17QpeVN7M7/](https://www.facebook.com/share/17QpeVN7M7/)`
* **Visitor:** By the way, you mentioned earlier that you experienced the exact same problem. Could you please show me a screenshot of how yours looked?
### **Section 3: Root Causes & Strategic Advice**
* **Blogger:** Did your page get flagged for "Inauthentic Engagement"?
* **Visitor:** Yes, it started from there.
* **Blogger:** Are you located in the Philippines or Europe? Which country is it?
* **Visitor:** I am based in Europe. I have already created an alternative page now, drawing inspiration from a massive page in my niche that has over a million followers.
* **Blogger:** Moving forward, here is what you need to do: First, stop sharing your own page posts to your personal Facebook account.
* **Visitor:** Well, doing that isn't really useful anymore anyway.
* **Blogger:** Second, you need to put in some hard work and completely remove any previous shares to your personal Facebook account. Leaving those shares up causes the Meta bots to take much longer to restore your Facebook page.
* **Blogger:** Third, you should transfer your Facebook page ownership to another administrator account.
* **Visitor:** *(Noticing a highlighted note)* Wait, were you also suspended for inauthentic interactions before?
* **Blogger:** Fourth, start broadcasting live videos. Try to do at least two live streams per week, keeping each session around 5 minutes long.
* **Blogger:** Fifth, stop posting content that features unpredictable animal behavior, as that is a highly sensitive topic for the Facebook algorithm.
* **Blogger:** To answer your question: Yes, my page was also suspended for inauthentic interactions back then, simply because I kept sharing the content to my other personal Facebook accounts.
**Section 4: The Scale of the Problem**
* **Visitor:** Regarding the live videos—should I start doing them only *after* I delete everything on the page?
* **Blogger:** Let me ask you straight: can you actually bring yourself to delete these videos, or are you going to leave them up?
* **Visitor:** It's not just a few videos; there are literally 6,000 clips reported with this policy issue.
* **Blogger:** Wow, that is an incredibly large number of videos.
* **Visitor:** Of course I can delete them if necessary, but I'm just not sure if that is truly what's causing the problem.
* **Blogger:** In that case, just transfer the page to another admin account and stop posting regular content for a few months. Keep in mind, though, that your overall engagement will drop.
### **Section 5: Recovery Expectations**
* **Visitor:** I can certainly do that. So, to be clear, should I completely stop publishing regular posts?
* **Blogger:** Yes, stop all regular uploads. Only stream live videos, and make sure there are no animals captured in the frame. Also, absolutely do not share the page's content to your personal Facebook account anymore.
* **Visitor:** How long did it take for your page to recover its monetization?
* **Blogger:** Taking this route means risking a severe drop in engagement. That's why my best advice is to simply focus on building a brand-new page. Don't waste your time trying to fix the old one; you might need to sacrifice your 1-million-follower page by letting it go.
* **Visitor:** And if I strictly follow everything you just told me to do, how long do you think it will take for Meta to grant me monetization again?
* **Blogger:** Based on the experiences of other creators with millions of followers and thousands of videos, a severe violation like this takes a very long time to resolve. It could easily take 1 to 2 years. Your best bet is to do occasional live videos and just walk away from the page for a few months.
-### **Section 6: Income & Diversification**
* **Blogger:** Eventually, the AI bot might automatically restore your monetization access. For now, pause all standard activities on that Facebook page and shift your focus to your new page. Is this page your main source of income, or is it just a hobby?
* **Visitor:** I have already set up another new page.
* **Blogger:** Excellent, now put all your focus into that new page.
* **Visitor:** I am a vlogger, bro. I also manage channels on other platforms, such as YouTube.
* **Blogger:** That's exactly same with me. So, is social media indeed your primary source of income?
* **Visitor:** Yes, it is. But I am curious—on which specific page did the algorithm flag you for inauthentic interactions? Can you show me your page?
---### **Section 7: The Admin Trick**
* **Blogger:** Based on my personal experience, there is one effective trick you can try before the inauthentic engagement flag becomes permanent. When I noticed I could no longer post videos or pictures smoothly on my Facebook page, I immediately added another profile as an admin.
* **Blogger:** Right after that, my posting issue was fixed and I could upload content normally again. So, to counter this inauthentic engagement flag, I highly recommend adding a secondary admin account and then completely removing your main profile from the page. We can only hope this structure forces the system to drop the suspension.
* **Visitor:** I understand. So the plan is to delete everything, run about 3 to 5 live streams on the page, and then just leave it idle, correct?
* **Blogger:** Are you truly prepared to delete 6,000 original videos representing years of work?
* **Visitor:** Well, if that is what it takes to solve the problem, I will delete them—even if it means erasing years of hard work.
* **Blogger:** Don't do it. Do not delete them; just focus entirely on your new page instead. You will deeply regret wiping out all those videos later, so please don't rush into a decision. Patience is key here—just wait it out for about a year.
* **Visitor:** Alright, so I will switch the page over to another administrator account, remove myself entirely, leave the page completely alone, and just do 5 to 7 live streams without uploading anything else. Is that a solid plan?
---### **Section 8: The Final Strategy**
* **Blogger:** Yes, exactly. Just step away and forget about the page for a minimum of 3 months.
* **Visitor:** But what is the actual benefit of not posting on the page at all?
* **Blogger:** Just make sure you hand over the management to a trusted family member's account or someone you fully rely on to hold onto your old Facebook page.
* **Visitor:** That goes without saying, of course.
* **Blogger:** The logic behind leaving it idle is simple: once the algorithm's bots stop scanning your fan page for continuous activity, the recovery process becomes much faster. When you return, the system treats it closer to a fresh start with fewer active violations hanging over it.
* **Visitor:** I see. So, is doing the live streams absolutely mandatory? Also, how long did it take you personally to solve this issue? I honestly think my situation might turn out differently because I don't use any AI to generate my content—everything I make is fully organic.

0 Comments